Alpaca Lambswool Throw - Charcoal
Designed with a subtle texture, this Alpaca and lambswool throw is the perfect way to cozy up & stay warm.
Alpaca throws are lightweight, yet warm. They are known for their durability and smooth silky texture. Alpaca fibres are more soft, warm and durable than other natural fibres. They are also smooth so there is less pilling and look new for a long time.
- Alpaca is as silky and soft as cashmere and is one of the world's smoothest, finest and most luxurious natural fibres.
- Alpaca wool is lighter, stronger and five times warmer that sheep's wool.
- Alpaca fibres contains no lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic. Lanolin is referred to as “wool wax” which holds dust and microscopic allergens that create allergies to wool. People that have wool based allergies will not be allergic to alpaca.
- Alpaca fibres are not prickly or itchy next to the skin.
- The unique properties of alpaca fibres means that it does not require harmful chemical processing washes before the yarn can be spun.
Mixed with lambswool, these throws are luxurious and soft. Use it everyday while you watch TV or read a book. The beautiful design means you will never have to hide it when guests come over.
Made of: 55% Alpaca / 45% Lambswool
Dimensions: 55" x 78" (139.7cm x 198cm)
Designed in Canada. Made in Peru.