Nawrap dishcloths are made with durability and functionality in mind. Each cloth features a multilayer weave and a textured cleaning surface which lends superior absorbency and cleaning power when wet. The cloths are infused with binchotan, a Japanese oak charcoal, that has odour reducing and antibacterial attributes.
- Each cloth measures 13.5" x 13.5″
- Binchotan infused; anti-bacterial and anti-odor
- Six layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning power while damp
- Dries quickly after use
- Fabric gets softer with use.
- Materials: 82% Rayon, 18% Cotton
Made in Japan